Music to pwn your old lad Music to pwn your old lad

Yoz

I'm giving you a ten solely because you most likely listen to Dan the Automator and/or handsome boy modeling school, and they kick ass. Props.

snoballandthmonyshot responds:

hahahaha, good powers of deduction

RIPmrM00g RIPmrM00g

Cacaw!

Hey man, really like this beat. I like the Sampling and chopping of the drums, i think its from Paid in Full if i'm not mistaken. Cool synths too, its a nice chill beat. keep up the g00d work d00d.

snoballandthmonyshot responds:

glad u liked it, ain't got a clue where the beat was taken from, u could be right

alittlesliceofheave(pie) alittlesliceofheave(pie)

Awexome

It's cool, definitely original. Beat reminds me a little bit of Aspiring Sociopath by Atmosphere, dl it if you have the chance. Overall cool track tho, good to see somethin other than mainstream shit in teh hip hop portal.

word to ur mother!
;ped

10 Day, 10 SICK Beats (Day1) 10 Day, 10 SICK Beats (Day1)

Damn good

Nice work w/ this one man, its great. Samples were awesome, drums fit in pretty well. Honestly i don't really see anything wrong with this track, its really well done.

True_That(muthafuckashitsreal) True_That(muthafuckashitsreal)

Pretty awesome

Shit's good, real good. It's kinda glitchy which is cool, i assume you sampled stuff for this? if so where/what did u sample from? Drums really fit the mood of the song, they weren't real complex but they were equalized really well. its a coool laid back track, which i like. Good job on this. I probably wouldnt change anything.

CRISPY-D responds:

thanks man....yeah, i sequenced this with fruity loops 6 and i got the samples from alot of diff. sources...

thanks for the 9.....

We Play Them Over n Over We Play Them Over n Over

It's GOod

It's good, not ur best in my opinion tho. Possibly just cuz i don't really like piano beats a whole lot. Intro was pretty cool and so was the sample. Drum beat was... eh, not too complex, but it fit well w/ the song. I loved how the piano looped itself over, i love that kinda shit in rap. Overall good job on this, lookin forward to ur other stuff

*4 SHO* *4 SHO*

Damn man...

This is very, very nice. Nice sample choices, Drums were perfect for the song, and nice breaks. All around really good, do more like this and i'll continue to give good reviews.
Btw, don't take ne shit from ppl telling you to stop sampling. Just do what you like and what ur good at. Check my stuff too if u have time, haven't gotten ne reveiws lately :-/

kamakazi-AKA-crazy responds:

i know i checked it out its hot......i left two reviews....peep em

and thanx......im glad that you like my sampling.......il keep doin what im doin

Peace hommie

~1~

Hip-Hop (Redux) Hip-Hop (Redux)

nice

Nice job, cool idea and all. This is really more breakbeat stuff than it is hip-hop, but i like breakbeat instrumentals more neways. The samples u used were really good, but the part in the beginning kinda sounded choppy, guess it coulda been a little smoother. Drums fit well within the song, and the scratches were really good. All in all, nice job on this, lookin forward to seein more of ur stuff.

Cpt-Nemo responds:

I agree that it sounds more breakbeat, but since there is no category for it, I just went with hip-hop since you could hypothecially put some rhymes over it, too. Thanks for the review!

We came to have a good time We came to have a good time

Cool

Nice job on this, I really liked it. It's more towards the type of rap i listen to. Piano was cool, at times it seemed kind of off-beat... when the drums came in it fixed it, tho. Nothin more to say than that, good job on this.

The Struggles Alive The Struggles Alive

Liked it

Haha when it first starts out its pretty funny, but it's a really nice track. Gets a little repetative after ahwile but that's ok, cuz it's a rap beat. The voice sample is cool, and so is the rest of the beat. Good job on this.

kamakazi-AKA-crazy responds:

tahnx man.........i cehcked your shit out and your underrated......ima try and bost your shit when you drop something new